Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I don't think Snickers is racist, but oh my word, it could be so very easily. Packaging 8/10 This actually one of the most distinctive packages I have yet to lay my eyes on. Unlike most American candy bars, it doesn't have the giant green stamp on the back, side, inside, on the candy bar itself, anywhere on it! That's a huge point for me, that green stamp annoys me to no end! I mean, why choose green for the color? Why not choose something that actually MATCHES the rest of the packaging? Did the marketing guys think to themselves, "Hmm, bright neon green and orange go perfectly together! Let's make it happen Johnson!" Now, the name Snickers, as confusing as it is, is actually more clever then you might first assume. Sure, the KKK could be walking into convenience stores by the dozens and purposely mispronouncing it just for laughs. But it's not that easy to mispronounce in that way. The K and the G sound are WORLDS apart from each other. A good decision on Snicker's part, although I still cannot understand why they would choose this name for a bar consisting of peanuts, chocolate. and I think nougat (which is the original). I thought Watchamacallit was a random name, but Snickers literally makes no sense. You know what happens when you laugh or even chuckle while eating a candy bar? YOU CHOKE TO DEATH! It seems like a pretty shoddy business plan to kill off your customers after their first taste. It would make a good catch phrase though, "Snickers, the best and last taste ...

italian christmas cookies rice crop

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home